Bcmon APK is an application for Android devices that enables the monitor mode your Android supported smartphone. The monitor mode activates computers on a wireless network and the bcmon application acts as an access point. Here we are going to discuss some of the key features of the app along with a download link.
Bcmon APK Review and Details
Bcmon for Android works only on rooted devices. For this you need to perform rooting on your device and you can do it using Kingo Root. There are few other apps like Framaroot or Towelroot. You can perform one click rooting using the mentioned apps. If your smartphone is already rooted then go ahead, download and install the application.
You don’t need to perform the kernel compilation if you want to download and install the latest version of bcmon app on your Android device.
|App Name||Bcmon App|
|App Version||v 2.0|
|Android Version||v 2.3+|
|Last Updated||11 April 2018|
|No. of Downloads||1,458,400+|
BCmon Installation Requirements
- You must have a rooted Android device.
- Latest version of Reaver installed on your device
- Bcmon apk file.
- Working Internet connection.
How to Install BCmon APK
Here is a step by step guide to install the Bcmon Android app on your smartphone:
- Download Bcmon Apk file from the link posted above.
- Wait for few seconds for the completion of downloading the apk file.
- Enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option from phone’s security setting before proceeding to installing the application.
- Open the download folder and launch the apk file to start the installation process.
- Once the process is completed you will find the Bcmon icon on your homescreen.
If you face any issue while installing the app, fell free to write us.